Friday, August 2, 2013

About Me

                                                           Welcome to Mint Sprinkle!

I'm Nikki and I am a stay-at-home mother to two amazing girls, Alina and Emma. I love being able to stay home with them and work at the same time which is why three years ago I found my hidden talent as a cake artist. I started a home based bakery known as The Cake Boutique and I have been doing it ever since with the exception of a temporary break while we were in the process of moving to Dallas from Laredo, TX. I enjoy creating edible art in the forms of cakes, cookies and cupcakes. I also enjoy putting collages together of party themes and DIY crafts and party favors. This is the reason why I started Mint Sprinkle. Mint Sprinkle is a place I want people to visit when needing ideas for party décor, DIY crafts, as well as baking tutorials. Mint Sprinkle will consist of party décor ideas from a variety of vendors as well as ideas, crafts and tutorials that I made myself. It will take some time to put together a large amount of material that can suite everyone's needs in regards to what they are searching for but it will happen. If there is a certain party theme, DIY craft or baking tutorial you would like to see on Mint Sprinkle, feel free to email me at mintsprinkle@gmail.com and share it with me! Also, for any information on The Cake Boutique please email cake_boutique@yahoo.com or CLICK HERE to visit our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment